“FOR COLLARS, KEYS AND DOGGY LEADS…”
Original handmade ‘WOOF’ rack to hang items such as Fido’s leash or collar, or your own keys, hats, gloves and other bits and pieces. This quirky doggy-style hanger will keep items tidy, while looking utterly wooftastic on your wall.
Approximate dimensions are 30 cm long by 12 cm high. The pegs extend about 3.7 cm (1 ½ inches) enabling even the chunkiest of leads to be hung securely.
The plaque is has been laser cut from MDF, then hand-painted with chalk paint to give a shabby-chic, distressed effect with a subtle and natural finish. There are four wooden pegs to hang items from, and to complete the look, each plaque also has a very special little wooden heart charm, embellished with a pawprint for a truly dog-friendly look. The wooden heart charms and ribbon may not be identical to those in the pictures, but will always be supplied in colours that complement your chosen colour scheme.
PLEASE NOTE!!! – I am transitioning to supplying these with pre-drilled holes so you can easily mount them on the wall with two screws. So while I sell through all remaining old stock, some will come without holes, (as pictured) and others will come with two additional drill holes along the base. If you have a preference for holes or no holes, please leave a note when you check out. For the old style non-drilled version, you can purchase 3M hanging strips for a quick, non-permanent mount, or simply drill the holes yourself for a more secure screw-mount.
All my lead hangers are painted with chalk paints, which are eco-friendly and use natural resins instead of harmful additives, and come in a variety of colours:
• Shabby cobweb – multiple layers of contrasting colours painted on, then sanded back to reveal hints of both the base material and the varying paint shades. Produces a deeper, more and textured finish, and is one of my personal favourites.
• Black – very dark graphite that has been sanded and/or whitewashed to distress the edges
• White Pepper – a soft grey-beige that resembles the colour of white pepper
• Shabby Cream – a warm cream that has been gently distressed to give a subtle shabby look
• Moroccan Blue – dusky blue that has been gently distressed and/or whitewashed to give a vintage, worn look.
• Brown – finished with a light white wash to mute the colour and give a soft, driftwood effect
• Grey – a soft grey whitewashed to mute the tone
• Mushroom – a beigey brown that’s been whitewashed to give a really neutral but warm tone
• Poetic – a pastel teal shade, whitewashed to give a really pretty, sea-green look
As each plaque is hand painted, you may expect to see subtle variations from those in the photos, but these will simply add to its unique character and charm. And although the paint finish may vary, the quality will always remain the same.